Interested in winning a brand new pair of S-Works Road/MTB cycling shoes worth P15,000? If you’re a proud owner of a Specialized bike, Specialized invites you to join “This is My Specialized” Facebook Photo Contest! (Please remember that the contest starts AUGUST 27.)
1) “Like” the Specialized Philippines Facebook Fan Page
2) Upload your photo to the Specialized Philippines Facebook Fan Page
3) Fill in the details of your Specialized bike in the box “Add a Description”:
• Name, Gender, and Age: Juan Lightning, Male, 30 Years Old
• Model and Highlights : S-works Roubaix with SRAM Red, Roval Rapide CLX60 wheels, Speedplay Zero Pedals, Specialized Toupe saddle
• About MY Specialized : “This is my Roubaix. It has taken me over mountains, through tunnels, across fields, over cobbles and into the most vicious headwinds. But most importantly, it has taught me how to feel most alive every time I go out for a ride.”
4) Invite your friends to “Like” your photo. Only five (5) photo entries with the most number of “Like” votes will be selected for final review by the Specialized Judges Team, so don’t be shy with your friends! (They will have to first “Like” the Specialized Philippines Fan Page if they haven’t done so already)
5) All five (5) Finalists receive a Specialized Goody Bag (Shirt, Water Bottle, and Complementary Bike Wash and Tune-up)
6) The WINNING ENTRY will be decided based on the following criteria:
• Relevance to the theme “This is MY Specialized” = 40 Points
• Photographic Quality = 30
• Creativity / Originality / Spelling & Grammar = 20
• Viral Appeal / Impact = 10
7) Only Specialized bikes may be entered in this Photo Contest.
8) A participant may enter only one (1) Photo entry. So make it count!
9) Contest Period is from August 27 to September 28, 2012.
10) The Winning Entry will be announced on October 5, 2012.
11) The winner may choose between road or mountain bike cycling shoes.
*By joining the “This is MY Specialized Photo Contest”, the participant agrees that all photo entries become the property of Dan’s, the exclusive Philippine distributor of Specialized, and may be used for promotional purposes, with due credit being given to the photographer.