The Bull Runner Dream Team Run: Half the Distance, Thrice the Fun!
DATE: Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012
VENUE: NUVALI, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
DISTANCE: 21k for a team of three runners
ASSEMBLY: 3:30 AM
GUN START: 4:30 AM
BULLSTOCK START: 7:30 AM hosted by Boys Night Out
REGISTRATION UPDATE: Registration will be open until slots are full. Our registration centers are SECONDWIND ORTIGAS and STARTING LINE ALABANG. More details below.
TBR Dream Team Run is the first grand reunion run for TBR Dream Marathon Alumni.
For TBR Dream Alumni, this is your chance to relive your TBR Dream experience at NUVALI and to reconnect with your batch mates. But, this time, you get to run with two other friends in a 21k race. It’s half the distance, but three times the fun!
After the race, kick back and relax at Bullstock, a simple and casual get-together at the Fields in NUVALI with lots of running talk and laughter hosted by a team of three too, the Boys Night Out!
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1) TEAM OF 3. Runners must register as a team of three. At least one of the three runners must be a TBR Dream Marathon Alumni* or TBR Dream Marathon 2013 Registered Participant. (* A TBR Dream Marathon Alumni is a confirmed registrant of the TBR Dream Marathon 2010, 2011, or 2012 regardless of him/her appearing or finishing the race.)
2) TEAM UNIFORMS. All runners are encouraged to come in team uniforms or costumes. Be creative! There’s a prize for Best in Costume!
3) FINISHERS’ SHIRTS & MEDALS. Finishers will be awarded Finishers’ Shirts and Finishers’ Medals upon crossing the finish line.
Registration fee: P650 per runner or P1,950 for a team of three
Registration will be open until slots are available.
Click on this link to download: TBR Team Run Registration Form
REGISTRATION CENTERS (until slots are full)
- SECONDWIND RUNNING STORE – Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas Ave., Pasig City | Mon-Fri 11am – 8pm Sat-Sun 10am – 7pm
- THE STARTING LINE MULTI SPORT STORE – Autocluster Bldg. A, Westgate Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa | Mon-Fri 10am – 7pm Sat 9am – 6pm Sun 9am – 2pm
1. Does the entire team need to show up for registration?
No. One team member, not necessarily the Alumni or Participant, can register for everyone.
2. I don’t know any TBR Dream Alumni or Participant? Can I still join?
Sorry but we require one teammate to be a TBR Dream Alumni or Participant. You may visit our TBR DM Facebook page and meet other alumni there who are looking for teammates.
3. Can I run ahead of my teammates?
No. The entire team must run as one. Teams that do not run or cross the finish line together will be disqualified.
4. What do I need to bring on race day?
Um, aside from your 2 teammates, your waivers. In your race kit, we have included two waivers per person. Each runner must submit both either during registration or on race day.
For inquiries, contact TBR Hotline. Look for Macel. Mobile: SUN 0942.477.6099. Email: email@example.com