Event: Salomon Xtrail Pilipinas 2012
Where: Tagaytay Highlands
When: March 31, 2012, Saturday
On March 31, 2012, Salomon will be hosting the Salomon Xtrail Pilipinas in Tagaytay Highlands. Woohoo! I’m joining the 12k for this one!
The course includes 3 different categories, catering to all running levels—from beginners to elite athletes. All distances include a road-to-trail terrain, with 6km & 12km distances for beginners & intermediate trail runners. The 24km category will include vertical ascents, simulating a “mountain run” for which Salomon embodies, being a “Mountain sports company.”
The Salomon Xtrail Pilipinas event is a GREEN RUN event, meaning no plastic cups & bottles will be given away & used. All runners are encouraged to bring their own hydration belt/gear/bag.
Salomon was kind enough to share 3 more race kits for the 24k. Are you free to join an impromptu trail run? Here’s how to win a race kit!
1) LIKE Salomon Trail Running Pilipinas on Facebook. Click HERE
2) LIKE The Bull Runner Facebook page. Click HERE. (I think I’ll be posting here more often than on my personal page where most of you are my friends)
3) FOLLOW The Bull Runner on Twitter. Click HERE.
4) Once you do all three, post a comment below saying: “I wanna run Salomon Xtrail Pilipinas!” with the following info:
– Complete name that matches a valid ID
– your facebook / twitter name (for me to confirm you did nos. 1 to 3)
5) First three commenters who follow the contest rules CORRECTLY win one (1) 24k race kit each to Salomon Xtrail Pilipinas. Double entries will lead to automatic disqualification.
May the best runner win!
UPDATE: Congratulations to: mark lactaoen, Goldy de la Cruz, and Mrkc Sigue for winning 1 Salomon XTrail Race Kit each! You may claim your race kit at the Runner’s Runner booth in 3/F ROX tomorrow. Please bring a valid ID to claim. See you on Saturday 🙂