Filinvest City will be holding Filinvest City Endurance Weekend, a two day event consisting of a 12 hour trail run and a 12 hour mountain bike race, on November 8 and 9 at Filinvest City. Last year, I just dropped by to cover the event and, needless to say, I was quite envious seeing the runners on the trail. This year, I’m looking forward to running trails again in the middle of the city! Come and join! (more…)
Save the date for Filinvest City’s Endurance Weekend on September 13 to 14, 2014!
For Filinvest City, it’s all about pushing your boundaries! With their new event, the Filinvest City Endurance Weekend, it seems that they are set to test the limits of both seasoned athletes and beginners looking for a new adventure.
What is the Endurance Weekend all about? It’s a 12 hour trail run on September 14, 2013 followed by a 12 hour MTB bike race on September 15, 2013. Both from 6AM to 6PM. It’s a race to make the most number of loops. Oh yeah, they didn’t call it Endurance Weekend for nothing!
12 Hour Trail Run
The course will run through the hills, trails and paved roads of Filinvest City.
When: September 14, 6am to 6pm
Expected number of racers: 300-500 pax
- Early Registration (Aug 3-17) – P750
- Regular Registration (Aug 18-31) – P900
- Late Registration (Sept 1-8) – P1,200
Awards and Prizes:
- Top 3 in Overall Men and Women shall be awarded with cash prizes and medals;
- Top 3 per age group shall be awarded with receive medals
￼12 hr MTB Race
When: September 15, 6am to 6pm
Expected number of racers: max of 300
Categories: (A team shall consist of three racers; for the mixed category, at least one member should be female)
- All-Men Category – Each team will have three (all men) racers (for amateur
- and novice racers only)
- Mixed Category – Each team will have three (men and women) racers (for amateur and novice racers only).
- Solo – Individual category, MEN ONLY (open for professional, amateur and novice racers)
- Early Registration (Aug 3-17) – Solo: P800 | Team: P2,500
- Regular Registration (Aug 18-31) – Solo: 1,200 | Team: 3,000
- Late Registration (Sept 1-8) – Solo: 1,800 | Team: 4,000
Prizes and Awards:
- Top 3 in All-Men, Mixed, and Overall Solo categories shall be awarded with cash prizes and medals;
- Top 3 per age group in Solo category shall be awarded with receive medals
Registration fee is inclusive of the ff:
- Race packets (Bib number, pins, bike number, bike and helmet sticker)
- Race shirt
- Finisher’s medal
- 1 Meal (Lunch)
- The Starting Line Multisport Store: 402B Autocluster Bldg. A, Westgate Center, Filinvest City Muntinlupa Tel No: 828-7679
- Cycling Zone: Shell Pacific Gas Station, Alabang-Zapote Road, Muntinlupa 809-6763
- Velocipede Bike Shop: Unit B, Royale Place Arcade (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) Tel No: 351-8488
- Bike King: Bonifacio High Street , Tel. No: 856-3362
- Secondwind Running Store: 88 Malingap Street, Teachers Village QC; Tel No: 238-4005 | Unit 3A, Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas, Pasig City; Tel No: 914-0283 | Unit GS 107 G-Strip Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan Tel No: 945-7850