Event: McHappy Day 2012
Date: December 2, 2012
Venue: McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
Participants: For the whole family
The day starts with the Fun Run with race distances of 1K for children ages 3-5 (P250 reg fee), 3K for children ages 6-12 (P350 reg fee), 3K family run of four members (P800 reg fee), and 5K for individuals older than 15 (P650 registration fee).
The race will include surprise play pit stops and special awards such as best head dress for runners in the 3K children and 5K, best costume for the family 3K, and most creative race bib for kids in the 1K dash.
The fee includes a race kit with bib, breakfast stub, program, singlet, and 100 worth of McMoney that can be used at the family fair to enjoy various activities.
This will be the fourth McHappy Day Fun Run celebrating World Children’s Day for the benefit of the Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC), the charity of choice of McDonald’s and its banner program, Bright Minds Read (BMR). Bright Minds Read is a program in partnership with the Department of Education that provides reading toolkits to different public schools all over the country to teach beginning reading to grade 1 public school students.
Register now through www.mchappyday.com.ph or at selected McDonald’s stores in Metro Manila and at Runnr Store in Bonifacio High Street, Taguig. Check out www.mchappyday.com.ph for complete details.
WIN A 3k FAMILY RACE KIT TO MCHAPPY DAY FUN RUN!
HOW TO JOIN:
Answer the question below by posting a comment on this blogpost:
IF YOUR FAMILY WAS A MCDONALD’S PRODUCT, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? WHY? (maximum of 2 sentences only)
Three (3) runners will win one (1) 3k Family Race Kit each
1) Deadline for submission of entries: THURSDAY, November 22, 2012 at 8:00 a.m.
2) TBR will choose the three winners.
3) Only one entry per runner. Submission of more than one entry leads to disqualification.
4) Contest is open to Metro Manila residents only.
5) Each family race kit is good for four (4) members only. Winner should be able to field a family team of 4.
6) Winner will be announced on this blogpost and will be advised via email on how to claim the prize.
UPDATE: Congrats to the winners! Macel Janeo, Jay Estallo, and Rachelle Peralta! Please expect an email from me!