TBR Magazine: Jan/Feb Issue Out Now
Get your copies of The Bull Runner Magazine now! (Click HERE for a list of where to find us) We’ve got a whole lot more pages for you to read—but we’re still FREE. Always was and always will be.
- Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan: Sporty mom Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan sparkles in the new year with a new champion child on the way. (Yup, she’s preggy! She had to pull out of TBR Dream Marathon training, but we can’t think of a better reason to do so!)
- Take 5 with Jeff Galloway: Lit Onrubia interviews Jeff Galloway. Exclusive!
- New Gear for the New Year
- In the Bag: Bobby Cruz and Raoul Floresca show off the new gear they received during the Holidays
- Run For Your Life: Mitch Felipe shares how Pia Francesca Ang dropped from 180 lbs to 128 lbs by changing her life through running
- Barefoot Running 101: Michael Sandler, author of Run Free, gives 7 tips on going barefoot and its benefits
- Are You Aligned?: Dr. Martin Camara talks about the importance of proper alignment for runners
- Meeting the Dreamers: meet four TBR Dream Marathoners who are deep in training for their first 42k on March 20
- Keeping it in the Family: working mom Mia Macaraig uses running to bond with her two daughters
- Travel: Archie Reyes exposes the beauty of Bicol and tells us why we should run here
- Moving Forward: six runners start the year with a fresh batch of running goals
- Race Calendar – Jan to March 2011
- Runner’s Directory
FREE downloadable PDF file will be available next week. Back issues will also be available for download next week!