The Bull Runner Magazine – Oct-Dec issue is out NOW! Grab your FREE copies at your favorite races and places! Click here for a complete list.
You can also pick up copies on October 16, Friday from 9pm to 10pm while Run Radio is on air. Drop by NU 107 station at G/F AIC Gold Tower, Emerald Ave. cor Garnet St., Pasig City.
We had a minor delay in printing as our printer’s plant, located in Cainta, Rizal, was flooded during Typhoon Ondoy. But, we made it just in time for QC International Marathon where we’ll also be giving out free copies.
Our 3rd issue is packed with even more information:
– COVER STORY: The Sea Princess and New York City Marathon Finisher and recent finisher of Ironman 70.3 in Camsur, Tessa Prieto-Valdes, shows us how she celebrates life through running
– The Ultimate Runners’ Gift Guide
– Run Safe and Smart by Coach Patrick Joson
– C.A.R.B.S. for Weight Loss by Mitch Felipe
– 5 Healthy Holiday Treats by Mitch Felipe
– Running in Banaue and Sagada featuring Simon Sandoval, Pinoy Ultra Marathoner and recent finisher of TNF Ultra Trail du Mont-Blanc in France
– Q+A: Do I really need insoles? by Dr. George Canlas and What’s the best sunblock for running? by Marie Calica
– Personal Record: featuring Mari Javier
– Running Calendar (races and clinics)
– Running Directory
Want to hear some good news? Within the week, you can download the PDF version of TBR Magazine on this blog! That will include our past issues, too.
I do hope you enjoy our Holiday issue!
Thank you to my team and the advertisers who made the 3rd issue possible!