Like Me and Tweet Me!
Woohoo. We’ve finally installed these little buttons below each blogpost. (I feel so techy already!) Actually, many of you noticed it even before I did! Haha.
Feel free to click on the Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Other Buttons whenever you wish to do any of the following: (except of course the fake buttons above. That’s just an image, silly!)
- Share the post with friends who could learn a thing or two from it
- Share the post with enemies who could learn a thing or two from it
- Express in a silent way that the article gave you a new insight or touched your heart
- Tell me that you loved the article and there are absolutely no words to describe how its changed your running and your life
- Check if your mouse button is working
But, please keep in mind that I still love receiving COMMENTS more. I know, I know, I don’t get to reply to each one of you, but I’m trying really, especially this year. Know that I read each one and smile, or laugh, or scratch my head, or punch a hole into the wall (I’m kidding) after reading your thoughts and insights.
Thanks to Marc of Sheeromedia for helping me out with this one!