The much-awaited “Mizuno Infinity Run Part 2” is now open for registration! It is now officially called the “Rush to Infinity Run”:
Date: June 29, Sunday
Time: 5:30 am
Place: Bonifacio High Street
Distance: 5k/ 10k/ 15k
Here are just some of the race details that one can look forward to:
- Discounts for old runners — Runners who participated in the first Mizuno Infinity Run (upon presentation of race bib or ID) will get a discount on registration fee. I know, I know, some of you were hoping it would be free, but this is fine by me.
- More convenient registration — Some of us (that includes me) had difficulty registering for the last race. Now, registration will only be at Mizuno Bonifacio High Street from 1 to 10 pm (which I think is a great idea), and…
- Online registration — Yes, there will be online registration at Coach Rio’s site. If it isn’t available yet, just visit every now and then. It will definitely be up soon. Payment will be made at Mizuno Bonifacio High Street.
- Prizes — We don’t have to beat the elite to win prizes in this race! March 30 Mizuno Infinity Runners get a chance to win an ipod Nano, Oakley shades, or Samsung dual sim phone in a raffle courtesy of Rush. (I shall be chanting Oakley shades during my entire run. Don’t you dare imitate me.)
- Overflowing, endless supply of fluids — Uhm, they didn’t really guarantee me this, but we all pretty much know by now that race organizers will try their darndest best to ensure an ample supply of fluids at every water station lest they get chased by an angry mob of double-dehydrated runners.