CONTEST: “Guess the Cover Runner” on TBR Magazine’s Maiden issue
CONTEST PERIOD: March 18, Wednesday (TOMORROW) to March 21, Saturday, 11:59 PM (EVE OF CONDURA)
PRIZE: One (1) lucky winner will receive:
- 1 pair of Nike running shoes (Sorry, I don’t know the model yet)
- 1 Paul Calvin’s deli gift certificate worth P500
- Contestant shall provide ONE name on the comment box of TOMORROW’s post on GUESS THE COVER RUNNER. Please refrain from asking questions or discussing your training program in that post. Just the name of the person who you think is on the cover will suffice.
- Only one entry per contestant is allowed. Should two entries be submitted, the contestant will be automatically disqualified unless the contestant provides a good excuse for posting two entries (i.e., “I accidentally hit the submit button twice on the laptop as I was running fartleks while typing”)
- TBR will NOT publish comments on that particular post until after the end of the contest period, March 21.
- All correct entries will be collected and only 1 winner will be chosen through raffle.
- The name of the winner with the correct entry will be drawn under the supervision of TBR Representative, namely The Little Bull Runners.
- Should no one guess the cover runner correctly (aw, cmon!), there will be a raffle among all submitted entries.
- The winner will be announced on March 23, Monday and will be informed on how to claim the prize.
- TBR’s relatives who were informed of the publication or friends who contributed to TBR magazine or relatives/friends/colleagues of the cover runner are disqualified from joining the contest. You guys will have to make do with a simple “Thank you!” from me!
- I repeat, the contest starts TOMORROW. Do not submit your entries in this post.
Did I miss anything in my rules? Feel free to ask questions here before we start the contest tomorrow. May the smart (and lucky) runner win!