Fresh off the press, The Bull Runner Magazine (July-Sep 2009 issue) will be yours for the taking starting tomorrow!
On the cover is Drew Arellano, TV host/celebrity and triathlete, who organized the successful Happy Run early this year to raise funds for a public school in Taguig. You’ll find other informative articles on gear, training, nutrition, and events on our pages. Of course, you’ll have the race and running clinic calendar and the running directory as resource too.
We’re giving runners a better, more informative, and thicker (almost double the pages from our maiden issue) magazine for FREE!
By tomorrow, you may grab your copy at BONIFACIO HIGH STREET:
By the next couple of weeks, The Bull Runner Magazine will be at:
- RUN FOR HOME RACE (July 19) – limited number
- Other races will be announced on this blog
- Runnr, Bonifacio High Street
- Selected Toby’s outlets
- R.O.X., Bonifacio High Street
- The North Face
- Second Wind Running Store
RESTAURANTS/ COFEE SHOPS
- All Starbucks branches
- Paul Calvin’s Deli
- Running Aid – July 16, R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street
- Selected running clinics
RUNNING GROUPS (Limited number)
- Happy Feet
- Team Bald Runner
- Moro Lorenzo Sports Center, Ateneo de Manila
- Miguel del Prado
- Coach Rio de la Cruz
- Coach Miguel Lopez
- Coach Patrick Joson
- Ria Mackay, Aqualogic Swimming Co.