ECO DASH: THE AYALA MALLS ENVIRONMENT RUN
September 13, 2009
28th St. Beside Bonifacio High Street
Registration Period & Venues
Aug 17 to Sept 12 – 10am to 9pm at the ECO DASH Registration booths near the Glorietta Activity Center; near the Ground Floor Concierge booths of Greenbelt 3, Alabang Town Center and TriNoma; Central Plaza Entrance/Exit of Market! Market!; and Nike Park – Bonifacio High Street.
Sept 13 – 4am to 5am at the Race Venue
P250 for 3KM/5KM
P300 for 10KM/21KM
P400 for on-site, all categories
1. Fill up the registration form completely in legible and neat handwriting.
2. Submit accomplished registration forms and pay the registration fees at any of the ff:
– Eco Dash Registration Booths in Ayala Malls or at Nike Park – Bonifacio High Street
– Fax to 671.0907
– E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* For faxed/emailed registration forms, registrant must pay the registration fee to finalize their registration.
3. Minors must secure permission from their parent/guardian by getting their signature on the consent line in the registration form.
4. Discounted registration fees:
– Donate any of the ff. recyclable item w/ a minimum weight of 1KG and get P50 off on the registration fee. Accepted recyclables are paper (white, colored or newspapers), aluminum cans, plastics, used ink cartridges and PET bottles. Recyclables proceeds shall go to Bantay Kalikasan.
– A flat fee of P150 for delegations with a minimum of 100 participants. Representative should present a valid ID, plus the list of all participants in the delegation.
5. Registration staff to provide a provisionary receipt that will be used to claim race packet & singlet. Race packet contents are race bib w/ official race number, safety pins & route map.
6. Race packet & singlets may be claimed starting Sept. 1, 2009.
7. Only the first 2000 runners across all Ayala Malls who registered for the 3KM/5KM.10KM/21KM will receive singlets, with the exemption of the members of participating delegations.
8. For those who registered in August, pls. present your provisionary receipt when claiming your race packet & singlet. Claiming period for race packets is only until Sept 12. On-site claiming of race packets shall not be accommodated.
ECO DASH Race Rules & Regulations
1. All participants must wear their race bibs pinned on the front of their singlet/shirt at all times during the race.
2. Changing of race distance categories & assigned runners will only be from Aug 17 to Sept. 12 only.
– Fill out the cancellation slip.
– Present original provisionary receipt & race packet (w/ original race bib) to the registration staff.
– Registration staff will replace the race packet, and/or the assigned runner for the particular race number.
– Those who will make changes on the day of the event, Sept. 13, 4am – 5am, will be required to pay an additional P150 for the 3KM/5KM or P100 for the 10KM/21KM distance categories.
3. Race participants caught deviating from the race route/taking short cuts/exchanging their race bibs with another runner will automatically be disqualified from the race.
4. Should a runner make a protest, s/he must put it in writing & submit the written protest to the Race Organizer w/in thirty (30) minutes of the announcement of the official race winners. A protester is also required to pay a P500 protest fee for every written protest submitted.
5. The decision of the Race Organizer is final.
6. Personalized runner’s certificate, with the runner’s name & finishing time will be available one (1) week after the event at the mall where the registration was made.
7. For inquiries, please contact Liza Calumpong of Exceeding Expectations at 671.2960 / 0917.625.6517 or email: email@example.com.
4:00AM Assembly & On-site Registration
5:00AM 21KM Run Start
5:30AM 10KM Run Start
5:40AM 5KM Run Start
6:00AM 3KM Run Start
Water Stations – located every 2.5KM along the race route.
First Aid Stations – located at the Start/Finish line, midway along the longest route and ambulance
Toilet and Parking Locations – surrounding race area.
Baggage Area – Beside the race assembly area; open from 4:00 – 9:00am.
Awarding of Medals & Claiming of Prizes
Upon announcement of race winners, the runner must present himself at the Race Secretariat booth.
3KM Category (Male and Female)
1st Place – P3,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
2nd Place – P2,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
3rd Place – P1,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
5KM Category (Male & Female)
1st Place – P5,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
2nd Place – P3,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
3rd Place – P2,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
10KM Category (Male & Female)
1st Place – P8,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
2nd Place – P6,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
3rd Place – P4,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
21KM Category (Male & Female)
1st Place – P10,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
2nd Place – P7,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
3rd Place – P5,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate