Remember I told you about my new toy, the TRX Suspension Trainer? It’s been giving me such a great strength training workout the past weeks that I’ve skipped the gym hoping that my personal trainer thinks I’m still in Oregon. (Wait until he reads this)
A couple of days ago, a friend sent me this great link on using TRX to develop flexibility for runners. Click here. A-m-a-z-i-n-g. It couldn’t have come at a more perfect time as my Polar RS800 is now giving me info on stride length and cadence (yes, I know that I’m below the ideal 90 rpm based on my Hood to Coast data). At least now I know how to use all this newfound info to improve my performance! Now, if only I could find more time to train…
For fitness professionals out there who are interested in learning how to use the TRX for yourself and your clients:
TRX Suspension Training Course (STC) Level 1
Get the basics of using your TRX Suspension Trainer for yourself and your clients. This expert-led course gives you the essential information and hands-on training you need.
Date: September 12, 2009 (Saturday)
Time: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Venue: Pinnacle Health Pointe (aerobic studio)
Address: #36 Triple A Health Plaza Building, Scout Torillo, Quezon City (near Timog)
Telephone: Pinnacle tel. 920-1565 / 413-4791 (pls call for directions only. other inquiries regarding STC course should be coursed through Chris Sports office) Chris Sports 4128768/ 9247964. look for joan.
Price: P6500.- / P6,000 (with purchase of TRX from Chris Sports. proof of purchase is required)
Reservation: Required. Limited slot to 10 participants.
Payment: Full payment is required upon reservation. We apologize but we cannot accommodate reservation until fully paid to give way for confirmed participants. Pls. deposit at BDO account name: Engelbert Tang Account no. 1150042166 . Pls fax deposit slip with your name at 9247964.
Instructor: Gilbert Tang/ Jim Saret, U.S. Certified TRX Instructor
- Learn to maximize the benefits of the system and how to perform all exercises safely and correctly. This eight-hour, hands-on course explains and demonstrates set-up in a wide variety of locations, and teaches comprehensive use of the TRX Suspension Trainer so it’s an efficient, effective, and stimulating exercise tool for you and your clients of all levels. It’s the edge top fitness pros need. After completing the STC you will be able to:
- Properly set up and use the TRX Suspension Trainer in a variety of locations and for a wide variety of exercises.
- Use the TRX as an efficient and effective exercise tool regardless of your fitness level or performance training goals.
- Safely and effectively train different client populations with optimal results.
- Understand why Suspension Training is a unique and valuable training method for sports performance and general fitness.
PRODUCT DISCOUNTS: All attendees can buy a TRX at the STC for a special price of P6950.- PLUS, all TRX training programs will be available for a 20% discount the day of the course. We encourage you to inform us early if you are purchasing to make sure we have the stock on hand at the course venue.
COURSE MATERIALS: You will receive a Suspension Trainer Course (STC) Manual the day of the course. It is not required that you review this information prior to the course.