The 4th issue of The Bull Runner Magazine will be out in stores by next weekend, January 16 to 17, 2010. Here’s a preview of our cover with no less than the first Filipina to qualify for Ironman Hawaii and multisport/ running coach, ANI DE LEON:
What’s Inside: BEGINNER’S ISSUE
- ANI AND HER IRON WILL: Accomplished running coach and triathlete Ani de Leon looks back when she began – back in the days when she dreaded running.
- 10 BEST SHOE SHOPPING TIPS: Shoe guru Hector Yuzon of Secondwind Running Store shares practical tips when hunting for a running shoe
- NEW YEAR, NEW GEAR: Running gear and accessories for the year ahead. Some of these products will be released in the market by mid-January.
- 6 WEEKS TO YOUR FIRST 5K: Coach Ani de Leon shares a 5k Training Program for beginners
- ASK THE EXPERTS: Coach Rio de la Cruz helps a reader find out if he’s ready for his first marathon
- THE RUNNER’S FOOD GUIDE: Mitch Felipe-Mendoza discusses a balanced diet for runners
- EAT & RUN: 2 restaurants that will satisfy a runners’ post-race breakfast cravings
- EVENTS: Timex Run, Conquer Corregidor, New Balance Power Run, Runnr opening in Cebu, R.O.X. opening in Cebu, Secondwind’s second branch in Ortigas
- TRAVEL: Mildred San Pedro runs across San Juanico bridge
- PERSONAL RECORD: Several runners share their goals for 2010
And, of course…
- RUNNERS’ CALENDAR: Races and run clinics from January to March 2010
- RUNNERS’ DIRECTORY: Stores, coaches, race organizers
HOW CAN YOU GET A COPY?
- PRINT: Click HERE to see where you can get a TBR Magazine for FREE.
- PDF FILE: If you wish to receive a PDF file of each TBR Magazine straight to your inbox every other month, just subscribe to TBR Newsletter by signing up on the right column of this blog.
WIN A LUNARELITE 5 FROM NIKE!
To start the New Year with a bang, we’re giving out one pair of Nike LunarElite 5 to ONE lucky winner.
How can you win? TBR will post a surprise question on either one of these mediums:
- TBR blog
- TBR Newsletter (subscribe on the right side of this site)
- TBR twitter account (click here)
- TBR facebook fan page (click here)
The first one to answer the question correctly wins the shoe. (I know I’m making it hard for you. But, that’s the way it should be with a prize like this; the LunarElite 5 isn’t even out in the market yet.)
The question will be posted anytime today from NOW until tomorrow, Friday, 12 noon. May the best runner win!