It was the first Bull Circle session, a series of talks leading up to The Bull Runner Dream Marathon, last Wednesday, Feb. 17 at R.O.X. in Bonifacio High Street. Over 160 runners (wow!) showed up to listen to speakers Neville Manaois, Susan Lafferty, Anton Diaz and myself talk about THE MARATHON DREAM, our own marathon experiences that we hoped would inspire and motivate everyone to go for their own marathon goals.
Click HERE to read Anton’s Marathon Story.
- BULL SESSION (RUN CLINIC): Saturday, 6 March 2010, 6 AM, 80 min. slow and easy run. Guest: Coach Rio de la Cruz to briefly discuss basic running form and technique before we run. Paced by Team Secondwind. Meet at R.O.X., Bonifacio High Street. Open to everyone who wants to run, talk about running, and make new running friends!
- BULL CIRCLE (TALK): Wednesday, 10 March 2010, 7 PM, R.O.X. “Getting the Body Marathon Ready” by Coach Jim Saret, Phil. Olympic Committee’s Sports Training and Fitness Consultant for all national teams. Coverage: injury prevention, neuromuscular stabilization, strength and conditioning for runners.
* Bull Circles (talks) and Bull Sessions (run clinics) are free of charge and open to the public. Full schedule will be posted here next week.
– TBR Dream Team, the team behind TBR Dream Marathon: Edward Kho (course director), myself, Atty. Raymund Martelino (legal and special concerns), Neville Manaois (technical consultant). Not in photo: Coach Jim Lafferty (race director and coach) and Creative Juice (logistics and production) –
* Photos courtesy of Raymund Martelino (The Rain Man)