I’ve registered for the Greenfield City Sunset Run! Finally, I get to run this race as I went last year only to watch the hubby while I was sidelined by injury. If you’re still thinking about it, I suggest you decide by tonight as early registration ends tomorrow. See you there!
Greenfield City Sunset Run 2010
When: Saturday, 24 April 2010
Where: Greenfield City, Sta. Rosa Laguna
Distance: 500m, 3k, 5k, 10k, and 21k
10 Reasons Why You Should Join Greenfield City Sunset Run 2010
- Race starts in the evening, which differs from the traditional early morning-scheduled runs.
- Out-of-town run will take the runners around Greenfield City. The race will pass through wide tree-lined avenues through Pramana, Greenfield City’s exclusive residential development, as well as through the Greenfield Auto Park and the Santa Rosa Business Park.
- Race starts and ends in the Paseo, the City’s lifestyle center, the Paseo.
- Booths will be set-up, such as: Cool Down Zone where runners can avail of free massages, yoga and pilates sessions and Kid’s Zone with inflatable fun like the bounce house and giant slide
- Throughout the mall, participating merchants will be holding sales and giving special discounts.
- Various restaurants and outlets will have their best on offer, and a wide selection of food choices will be available
- Several after-run concerts featuring Manila’s premier performers.
- All registered participants get 20% off New Balance items and Runners Only discounts at Paseo Stores.
- Shuttle bus service is available for participants on race day. Departure from Greenfield District (Mandaluyong) to Greenfield City (Sta. Rosa, Laguna) is 2:00 PM. Departure from Greenfield City (Sta. Rosa, Laguna) to Greenfield District (Mandaluyong) starts at 10:00 PM.
- Organized by Finishline and running coach Rio de la Cruz
Early registration: March 22 to April 11: Planet Sports in TriNoma, New Balance in Glorietta and Shangri-la Mall, Athlete’s Foot Center in Alabang Town Center, R.O.X. in Bonifacio High Street, and the Greenfield City Sunset Run booth in Paseo, Santa Rosa, Laguna.
Late registration: April 12 to 17: R.O.X. and the booth in Paseo.
Available Slots and Registration Fee:
- Kids – 500m Dash, 300 slots, Php100 reg fee
- 3K, 1,000 slots, Php400
- 5K, 1,500 slots, Php550
- 10K, 700 slots, Php600
- 21K, 500 slots, Php650