It’s the longest run for TBR DREAM MARATHONERS (and friends) this coming Sunday, May 2, 2010, at our race route, NUVALI, Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
Again, this is open to the public. Free of charge. Just show up and join us for the run if you are interested.
Here are final reminders:
- May 2, Sunday, 4:30 a.m.
- Activity Area at Solenad (in front of Yellow Cab)
- Tented area with floodlights
- Short briefing before we proceed to run.
- Restrooms at Solenad will be open
- Portalets and mobile shower available
- Water will be provided at Solenad and stationed along the route. (Thank you to Jun Bisnar and entire NUVALI team!) But, we advise you carry a hydration belt
- Gatorade will be provided at Solenad and through a mobile station (roving vehicle will carry Gatorade and distribute to those in need)
- Baggage check in with security available at Solenad
- Lighting along the route will be installed by NUVALI, but we recommend you bring headlamps, torches, reflectorized vests if you have any
- 10 motorcycle escorts and 5 support vehicles provided by NUVALI
- Ambulance on standby
For those who registered for the bus ride:
- 3:45 a.m. Bus departs R.O.X. (2 buses)
- 10:00 a.m. Bus departs NUVALI for R.O.X.
Solenad merchants agreed to open their stores early to accommodate BULL SESSION runners. Pls see store openings at Solenad:
- Starbucks – 7 am
- Yellow Cab – 8 am
- Brother’s Burger – 7 am
- Conti’s – 7 am
- David’s Tea House – 7 am
- Italianni’s – 8 am
The rest rooms will be open by 4 am
See you then!