FREE epic adventure, anyone?
By now, you must’ve heard about the Chris Sports’ Epic Relay 250. As in their website, it is “a 250 kilometer, 10-member team run through some of the most beautiful scenery and historical landmarks of North Luzon. Beginning in Subic Bay to the small communities of Zambales to the hilly terrain of historical Bataan (death march) highway to the breathtaking uphill climb of Mt. Samat and back. Non-stop running day and night-relay style.”
The race is patterned after U.S. Relays, such as Ragnar Relay and Hood to Coast. If you want to understand exactly how the relay works, you can read my experience in Nike Hood to Coast last year. Click HERE. Aaah, many many fond memories of that trip.
Now, here’s the good news. If you and 9 other running friends are interested in joining, you can win a FREE group entry right now worth P12,000. The race is on June 12 & 13, 2010. For more info, please visit their website to download the race bible. For race inquiries/clarifications, please call Epic Relay Help Desk: 438 9021
HOW CAN YOU WIN?
- Submit a photo of the team along with a brief explanation why your team deserves a free entry into Epic Relay 250. One to five sentences only.
- Place on the email’s subject line: TBR-EPIC RELAY 250 CONTEST
- Email this to thebullrunner(at)gmail.com
- Deadline is Monday, June 7, 2010, 11:59 a.m.
- Winning team will be posted on this blog on Monday, June 7, 2010.
May the best team win!