Finally! It’s time to register for your first (or 2nd) marathon! Here are full details on how to register for The Bull Runner Dream Marathon at NUVALI 2011:
REGISTRATION FOR TBR DREAM MARATHON at NUVALI 2011
DATE: Saturday, Sept. 25 to Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2010
TIME: 12 noon to 8 PM
VENUE: R.O.X., Bonifacio High Street
REGISTRATION FEE: P1,800
CONTACT: TJ or Angela de Luna
FOR INQUIRIES: Contact TBR Dream Hotline: 0908-756-8859 or tbrmarathon(at)gmail.com (UPDATED CONTACT 9/24)
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Before going to ROX, confirm slot in reserved list. Download PDF file here. Only runners in the reserved list will be allowed to register.
- At ROX, verify all information you provided online is correct. Pay special attention to name (spelling) and email address (our primary means of communication with you)
- Pay registration fee of P1,800.
- Sign and submit the Waiver. (If a representative was sent, submit the waiver in the next Bull Session or Bull Clinic)
- You will receive the following:
- TBR Dreamer Card. This will serve as proof that you have paid and are officially registered for TBR Dream Marathon. Do not lose it! Later on, will also announce special discounts or freebies at our partner stores and this is what you will present. It will also be used to track your attendance in events and regular attendees get a special gift on race day (No, it’s not 30 mins. shaved off your finish time!) As the race draws near, you will use this to claim your race pack, too.
- TBR Dream Marathon 22-week Training Program and Letter by our race director Coach Jim Lafferty
- Receipt of payment
- Smile for the digital camera! This is for TBR Dream Souvenir Program (PDF CD format along with photos of the event) to be distributed after the race.
- CONGRATULATIONS! You are officially registered for TBR Dream Marathon!
- Wait for an email invitation to join TBR Dream Marathon Newsletter within one week. All information regarding TBR Dream will be sent here. Check thebullrunner.com for announcements too.
- Now, take care of your health. Eat well. Sit back and relax until start of training on October 18, 2010. Please note that prior to race day you will be required to submit a Medical Certificate to ensure that you are fit to participate in the marathon. More info on this in the months to come.
- What if I can’t make it to the registration? You may send a representative to pay and claim your materials on your behalf. Send a Letter of Authorization.
- What if I’m from the province or abroad? You may still register by sending the payment. Pls email or SMS TBR Dream Hotline so we can hold your slot.
- What if I have a reserved slot but failed to make it to registration period? Your reserved slot will automatically be forfeited by Wednesday, Sept 29, 2010 and given to a wait listed runner. Sorry but you ought to know there are over 200 eager runners pining for your slot. It is your responsibility to check thebullrunner.com for registration information.
- Is the registration transferable? Yes. A registered runner may transfer the registration to another runner until March 6, 2010 (2 weeks before race day). A formal letter must be sent via email or fax.