Here’s a small race that should be fun and challenging: SOUTHRIDGE RUN.
I loved the course of Kraft Run a couple of weeks ago, so this should be another opportunity to run through the course again. The route will pass mostly closed roads around the driving range and Palms Country Club. It’s going to be a family affair so take the kids along. TBR Jr. is raring to go!
WHAT: SOUTHRIDGE RUN
WHEN: Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 6:00 AM
WHERE: Westgate complex in Filinvest Corporate City Alabang
DISTANCE | FEES | PRIZES:
- 10k | P400 | Medals & prizes for top 3 male & female finishers
- 5k | P400 | Medals & prizes for top 3 male & female finishers
- 1k | P350 | Medals for ALL finishers 13 years old & below. Plus prizes for top 3 finishers in 2 age categories: 10 to13 years old and 9 years old & below
- ROX, Bonifacio High Street – Sept. 22 to Oct. 6, 2010
- Bonjour, Total Gas Station, Filinvest Corp. City (near West Gate entrance) – Sept. 22 to Oct. 6, 2010. Open 24/7
The Southridge Run aims to promote family bonding and physical fitness. It also hopes to raise funds to donate 30,000 books for public schools in Muntinlupa, in cooperation with the Department of Education, Mayor Aldrin San Pedro and the Rotary Club.
Hope to see you there!