Could it be you?
If you were one of those who attempted to reserve a slot for TBR Dream Marathon and failed to make it to the Top 400, this may just be your 2nd chance to grab a slot for TBR Dream Marathon 2011. We have a little less than 50 remaining slots to be filled for our special race.
Are you ready? Click HERE to download the list of runners who will be allowed to register for TBR Dream Marathon 2011. (File updated: Oct 7, 630am)
If your name is on the list, you will be allowed to register for the race. Registration details below:
- Registration Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010. 1 day only!
- Time: 12 noon to 6 pm
- Venue: 2/F ROX, Bonifacio High Street
- Registration Fee: P 1,800
- For inquiries, contact Angela at 0908 756 8859.
- If you cannot make it, you may send a representative. Email a 2×2 photo to email@example.com
TO TBR DREAM MARATHONERS BATCH 2:
We have a little over a week until Day One of our training (October 18, 2010)!
- TBRDM E-NEWS: Within the next few days, you will receive an invitation to join the TBR Dream Marathon E-group, please confirm your subscription. (To those who asked, yes, after confirmation, the link leads you to tbr.com. Don’t worry, you’re in!) After confirmation, you will receive Coach Jim Lafferty’s 22-week Training Program. This will be our primary way of communicating with you from October up until race day on March 20, 2011.
- BULL CIRCLE 1: THE MARATHON DREAM: Mark your calendars for our 1st BULL CIRCLE (free running talk) entitled “THE MARATHON DREAM” on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010, 6:30pm at Bonifacio Global City. Exact venue and speakers to be announced on a separate post. This is open to the public.