See you at the 1st Bull Session for TBR Dream Marathon 2011 this coming Saturday.
When: Saturday, October 23, 2010
Where: in front of KRISPY KREME, Bonifacio High Street (please note revised venue)
- 5:30 am – Assembly
- 6:00 am – Talk on Chi Walking by Lit Onrubia, certified instructor of Chi Walking and Chi Running
- 6:40 am – Long walk (45 mins) around Bonifacio High Street
Who should attend:
- For new runners: Start with walking to gradually introduce your body to running
- For runners using the RUN-WALK sequence in long runs/marathons: Learn how to walk efficiently with less fatigue
- For runners who want to maximize their walk breaks by learning how to walk properly and efficiently
- Most especially for TBR Dream Marathon participants, long walk of 45 minutes follows your TBR Dream Marathon Training Program this week
All Bull Sessions are free and open to the public. No need to pre-register.