Now Open: A Runner’s Circle
Care to drool over more running gear? Drop by the newly opened running store on Roxas Boulevard: A RUNNER’S CIRCLE (ARC)
– A Runner’s Circle is at Aloha Hotel, corner of Roxas Blvd and Quirino Ave –
This is the first store of A Runner’s Circle in Manila. But, it’s first store is based in Los Angeles, California with an impressive history. Only three years old, ARC won MyFOX LA’s Best Running Store (for 3 years in a row) and LAS&F Magazine’s Best Running Store (for the past 2 years).
I was invited to the store opening this morning and was honored (and surprised!) to do the ribbon cutting.
– They’re open! –
– with Robin and Perkins from ARC –
I met LA-based Robin of ARC who evaluated my foot type using the Aertex foot scan (I believe this is the store’s best asset next to friendly staff, of course!)
How the foot scan works:
1) Place your foot on the plate. Image of your foot appears in less than 10 seconds.
2) The image shows where you put pressure (Robin said it should be on the heel while mine had slight pressure on top), arch, width, and recommended insole (if any)
Robin also toured us around the store. They sell the following brands of running shoes: Brooks, Asics, and K-Swiss. With a US-based branch, there are a lot of unique products in ARC that they easily brought into our local shores…
1) ARC merchandise
2) Amphipod! Wooohooo!
3) Footwheel for plantar fasciitis. Thank God I won’t need this anymore, but it may be better than the golf balls I used
4) DeFeet socks and Zensah compression
5) Aertex insoles
6) The Stick! Woohooo again. I’ve been drooling over this online.
Hopefully, we get to visit A Runner’s Circle in LA in a couple of weeks before we head over to New York.
A Runner’s Circle is located at Unit H, Aloha Hotel, 2150 Roxas Blvd.cor.Quirino Ave. Malate, Manila
Monday to Friday 10 am to 7 pm
Saturday 9 am to 6 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Facebook: A Runner’s Circle Ph
Click HERE to visit website.
Pingback: A Runners’ Circle – Manila « hurdler49: Hurdling the Real World.()