This is DAY FIVE of TBR’s 5 Days to 5/5 Anniversary Contest 2011! This is the last day of the five day contest. (For more info, click HERE.) Are you READY?! Hang on to your seats…
Uhm, just over P10,000 worth of prizes from our sponsors and friends!
- 1 pair of New Balance Running shoes
- 1 pair of K Swiss Running shoes
- 1 complimentary Chi Running session
- 1 case of Gatorade
- 1 Gatorade slingbag, towel, and bike bottle
- 1 Runnr shirt and bag
- 1 TBR Dream Marathon lootbag
- 1 TBR Dream Marathon Shirt
- ADDED: 1 H20 Audio Headphones
HOW MANY WINNERS? One (1) winner
Now, in the spirit of sharing and thanksgiving on my 35th birthday (which is really what this 5 to 5/5 Contest is all about, remember?), I would like to give you the opportunity to spread some love too. So, surprise suprise! My condition for the winner of this contest is this: Give one running shoe to a person who deserves it. It can be your husband or wife, your best friend, an elite runner, or a shoeless person on the street. Whoever you want. Just make sure you give one pair away and keep the other pair for yourself. Deal? Okay. Let the games begin!
HOW CAN I WIN?
- Fill in the blanks:
I would give a pair of running shoes to ____ because ______________.
- Submit your answer as a comment on this post.
- The best answer will be chosen by TBR. It can be heartwarming, humorous, creative or sentimental. Whatever touches me the most will be the chosen one.
- Please limit answers to maximum of 2 sentences only. We’re not looking for essays! Refrain from submitting any other posts in this portion except entries to the contest. Failure to follow this rule will lead to disqualification.
- Each commenter can only submit one entry.
- Day Five contest closes on Saturday, May 6, 2011 at 3 p.m.
- Winner will be published on this blog and will be advised how to claim their prizes.
May the best runner win!