Care to win a FREE race kit to Nike We Run Manila 10k – Individual Category? I’m giving away 19—yes, 19 FREE race kits!
HOW TO JOIN:
1. Submit your answers to the multiple choice questions below by commenting on this post. Example: Q-V-L
2. The first 19 runners who submit the correct answers will win one (1) race kit each to Nike We Run Manila 10k – Individual Category.
3. Winners will be announced on this blog. Winners will also receive an email with a code to register online early next week.
4. Upon completing registration, winners may claim race kits on Race Pack Collection Day on October 11 to 13, 2011 from 10am to 10pm at Bonifacio High Street (in front of Runnr).
- Runner can submit an entry only once. Submission of more than one entry leads to disqualification.
- Prizes are transferable. Runner provides his/her name or the name of the person he/she would like to give the race kit to.
- Prizes are not convertible to cash.
- Answers will NOT be published until winners are identified.
Submit the 3 LETTERS to the multiple choice questions by commenting on this post. Example: Q-V-L
(1) How should one have trained for the Nike We Run Manila 10k race?
Q. Eat 3 cups of rice per meal
R. Gradually and safely increase running distance over a number of weeks until you reach 10k
S. Run hills daily
(2) What should you wear on your feet to the Nike We Run Manila 10k race?
U. Nike running shoes that’s appropriate for your foot type
V. Same shoes as what Pacquiao wore in his last fight
W. Same shoes as what Kobe Bryant wore when he visited Manila
(3) Will I have fun at the Nike We Run Manila 10k race?
L. Maybe. Depends on the post-race meal.
M. Definitely not. Running sucks.
N. For sure. That’s why We Run, Manila!
Good luck! May the best runners win!