Every once in a while, we runners should take a break from running, relax, and laugh until there’s nothing left to give (almost like running a race, huh?)
I would’ve wanted to watch this myself: REX RELOADED on Wednesday, November 16, 2011, at NBC Tent in Bonifacio Global City because I’m a big believer in laughter being the best antidote to anything (except my Morton’s Neuroma. Grrr!) But, I can’t make it since it’s our 2nd Bull Circle at ROX on the same night. So, I’ve decided to spread the good cheer and hold my second contest for the day.
Would you like to win 2 tickets to REX RELOADED? Complete the sentence below with your funniest, wittiest answer…
YOU KNOW IT’S TIME TO RESUME RUNNING WHEN….
It’s a tough contest, but hey, you gotta make me laugh before you run away with my tickets, right? Here are some hilarious examples I found on runtheplanet.com. Please don’t copy them! These are just examples to get the ball rolling:
YOU KNOW IT”S TIME TO RESUME RUNNING WHEN…
- You try to do a few pushups and discover that certain body parts refuse to leave the floor.
- You come to the conclusion that, if God really wanted you to touch your toes each morning, He would have put them somewhere around your knees.
- You step on a talking scale and it says, “Come back when you are alone”.
- Post your answer in the comments section below.
- TBR will choose the winner based on humor and wit. Bonus points if the rest of the family find it funny too.
- Runner may only submit 1 entry. Submitting more than 1 entry leads to automatic disqualification.
- Contest ends today, November 15, 2011 at 11:59 AM.
- All answers will NOT be published until after the contest period.
- One winner will be chosen. Winner will receive two (2) tickets to REX RELOADED. Tickets are not convertible to cash. Tickets are transferable.
- Winners will be notified via email and will be advised on how to claim the prize.