Woohoo! Reminding you about our long run this coming Saturday! It’s going to be fun. Well, tiring and a sure test of endurance, but hey it really is going to be fun—especially if you’ve got us and your fellow TBR Dream Marathoners around.
Please see details below. You’ll also find the sign in sheet for the free NUVALI shuttle.
BULL SESSION 4 – LONG RUN 3 HOURS
Date: Jan. 28, 2012, Saturday
Distance and time: Long run, 3 hours (following TBR Dream Marathon training program)
Register: 4:00 AM. Start: 4:30 AM
Venue: Solenad Activity Area, NUVALI, Sta. Rosa, Laguna (Click HERE for a map to NUVALI)
1) Gatorade will be provided at only 2 or 3 stations. Please bring your own hydration.
2) You may leave your bags with our staff at Solenad area, but we will not be responsible for lost items. Please leave valuables at home or in your own cars.
3) Thanks to NUVALI’s support, they’ll be providing a FREE shuttle service taking runners to NUVALI from ROX, Bonifacio High Street and back.
- The shuttle will accommodate only 22 runners. Runners must be registered TBR DM runners only.
- Shuttle to leave ROX for NUVALI: 330 am
- Shuttle to leave NUVALI for ROX: 830 am
- Please be on time. Shuttle will wait for no one.
- To sign up for the free shuttle service, click here <<< LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED. SLOTS ARE FULL >>>. First come, first served basis only.
4) During our last Bull Circle, we mentioned that Gatorade will offer a FREE Gatorade Sweat Test for 30-50 runners. To simplify the process, we thought it best to hold the Gatorade Sweat Test on a separate day (probably a weekday, late afternoon) in a track oval where the scientists can easily monitor the runners. Please stay tuned for more information on this.