It’s our last Bull Session and our longest run before the big day! Let’s go guys!
Date: Feb. 25, 2012, Saturday
Distance and time: Long run, 3 hours 30 minutes (following TBR Dream Marathon training program)
Register: 4:00 AM. Start: 4:30 AM
Venue: Solenad Activity Area, NUVALI, Sta. Rosa, Laguna (Click HERE for a map to NUVALI)
1) Gatorade will be provided at only 2 or 3 stations. Please bring your own hydration.
2) You may bring headlamps or flashlights for dark areas in the course. We requested for NUVALI to turn on their lights as well. (Don’t worry, everything will be lit up on race day!)
3) You may leave your bags with our staff at Solenad area, but we will not be responsible for lost items. Please leave valuables at home or in your own cars.
4) Restrooms at Solenad and Evoliving will be open. Each guardhouse has a restroom in their should you have an “emergency”.
5) Non-TBR Dream Marathoners are most welcome to join us.
5) Thanks to NUVALI’s support, they’ll be providing a FREE shuttle service taking runners to NUVALI from ROX, Bonifacio High Street and back.
- The shuttle will accommodate only 22 runners. Runners must be registered TBR DM runners only.
- Shuttle to leave ROX for NUVALI: 330 am
- Shuttle to leave NUVALI for ROX: 830 am
- Please be on time. Shuttle will wait for no one.
- To sign up for the free shuttle service, click here <<< LINK REMOVED. SLOTS ARE FULL. >>>. First come, first served basis only.