Remember I told you about Epic Relay 250? One of the most thrilling and adventurous race concepts in the country where a relay team of 10 (or 5 if you’re in the Ultra Category) run 250km through the scenic route of Subic Bay to Bataan and Zambales.
I’ve always wanted to do this, but something always comes up to keep me from doing so. This year, I’ll be at Phuket Marathon.
So far, I’ve heard that an astounding 33 teams have signed up for the race. 33! How cool is that? Registration is still open until tomorrow, June 2, 2012, 5:00PM if you wanna join in on the fun.
Now, if you wanna try your luck, I can give 1 lucky team a FREE slot to Epic Relay 250. This will be a quick contest because the winning team has to have their Team Captain attend the Team Captain’s meeting tomorrow at 5:00 PM. So, check your calendar, think about this race, call or text some friends, take a deep breath, and, if you’re game, scroll down below to join my contest for Epic Relay 250…
HOW TO JOIN
1) Like Epic Relay 250 on FB
2) Like The Bull Runner on FB
3) Email 1 photo of at least 3 of the 10 team members to thebullrunner(at)gmail.com with the Subject: Epic Relay 250 Contest. In 2 to 3 sentences, explain why your team deserves to win the free slot to Epic Relay 250. (Please do not expect a reply from me to confirm receipt. I will make sure to check all emails that come in.)
4) Include in the email the following details:
– Full name of person who submitted entry
– Username on FB
– Full name of Team Captain (Note: Team captain must attend the Captain’s meeting tomorrow at 5PM. Details to be emailed upon announcement of winner. Also, for this contest, you do NOT need to submit the names of your team members yet.)
1) Deadline for submission of entries: FRIDAY, JUNE 1, 2012 at 9:00 P.M.
2) TBR will choose the best answer among all entries submitted. Only those which fully comply with the contest rules will qualify to win.
3) Winner will be notified via email on how to claim the free slot to Epic Relay 250.
4) The free slot is not applicable to teams that have already signed up for the race. Prize is not convertible to cash and not transferable.
5) The winning team must fully comply with race rules and regulations of Epic Relay 250 organizers.
May the best team win!