Since our first TBR Dream Marathon in 2010, we would receive constant requests for a reunion among TBR Dreamers batch mates. Finally, we decided to give in. And, we took it a step further. We made it a half marathon with the opportunity to invite and encourage our other friends to join in on the fun!
INTRODUCING the first grand reunion for TBR Dream Marathon Alumni and friends…drumroll please!…
The Bull Runner Dream Team Run
Half the Distance, Thrice the Fun!
DATE: Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012
VENUE: NUVALI, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
ASSEMBLY: 3:30 AM
GUN START: 4:30 AM
BULLSTOCK START: 7:30 AM hosted by Boys Night Out
NO. OF PARTICIPANTS: 600 teams of three (or 1,800 runners)
TBR Dream Team Run is the first grand reunion run for TBR Dream Marathon Alumni.
For TBR Dream Alumni, this is your chance to relive your TBR Dream experience at NUVALI and to reconnect with your batch mates. But, this time, you get to run with two other friends in a 21k race. It’s half the distance, but three times the fun!
After the race, kick back and relax at Bullstock, a simple and casual get-together at the Fields in NUVALI with lots of running talk and laughter hosted by a team of three too, the Boys Night Out!
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- TEAM OF 3. Runners must register as a team of three. At least one of the three runners must be a TBR Dream Marathon Alumni* or TBR Dream Marathon 2013 Registered Participant. (* A TBR Dream Marathon Alumni is a confirmed registrant of the TBR Dream Marathon 2010, 2011, or 2012 regardless of him/her appearing or finishing the race.)
- MINORS. Participants below 18 years old must have their registration form and waiver signed by their parent or guardian.
- TEAM UNIFORMS. All runners are encouraged to come in team uniforms or costumes. Be creative! There’s a prize for Best in Costume!
- RACE BIB. Race numbers must be worn at all times during the race and must be pinned in front of the running shirt.
- TIMING SYSTEM. Reusable Timing Chip should be secured to the ankle of any one of the three runners in the team during the race. Timing Chip will be distributed upon check in at the corral. Check-in starts at 3:40AM. Timing chips will be collected after the race. Runners who fail to return the chip will be charged P1,500. No timing chip, no official results.
- BAGGAGE AREA: Baggage area is available inside activity area from 3:00 am to 8:00 AM
- FINISHERS’ SHIRTS & MEDALS. Finishers will be awarded Finishers’ Shirts and Finishers’ Medals upon crossing the finish line.
- FINISH LINE. Team must start together and finish together. This is NOT a relay. A team that does not cross the finish line together will be disqualified.
- WINNERS. There will be prizes for the Top 3 Finishing Teams and Best in Costume. Only registered team who finished at the same time are qualified to place in the Top 3.
- OFFICIAL RESULTS. All protest related to the result must be made in writing and submitted to the race organizer within 30mins after the official announcement of winners. Organizer’s decision is final.
- SUBSTITUTION OF TEAM MEMBERS. We will accept substitution of one or more runners in a team.
- From Sept. 22 to Nov. 16, 2012 substitution requests via email email@example.com
- SUBJECT: “Substitution – TBR Dream Team Run”
- Include info: Team Name, Name of Original Runner, Name of Replacement Runner, Phone, Mobile, and Email of Replacement Runner, attach signed waiver of replacement
- Race day – Proceed to Information Center on race day from 3:00 AM to 4:00 AM
REGISTRATION: Sept. 22 to Oct. 7, 2012
Slots will be limited to 600 teams or total of 1,800 runners only. Start of store registration is Sept 22 – Oct 7, 2012 or until 600 team slots are filled.
Click on this link to download: TBR Team Run Registration Form
- RIOVANA BGC – 28th St. cor. 9th Ave,. Bonifacio Global City | Mon-Sun 12nn – 10pm
- SECONDWIND RUNNING STORE – Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas Ave., Pasig City | Mon-Fri 11am – 8pm Sat-Sun 10am – 7pm
- THE STARTING LINE MULTI SPORT STORE – Autocluster Bldg. A, Westgate Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa | Mon-Fri 10am – 7pm Sat 9am – 6pm Sun 9am – 2pm
For inquiries, contact TBR Hotline. Look for Macel. Mobile: SUN 0942.477.6099. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing all you TBR Dreamers again! It’s been too long!