I would’ve given anything to run Nike We Run MNL on December 2, 2012, but Unilab Active Health will be flying me to Angkor Wat Half Marathon on the same day.
Here’s the thing: I’ve got a Nike We Run MLA 10k race kit waiting for me AND I wanted to post a little race report, too. So, I came up with the idea to throw a little contest for anyone who would be interested in “running in my shoes” (figuratively speaking so please don’t expect me to hand you some shoes!) and taking my place in the race and reporting about it after here on TBR. (Hey, if you do a great job at this, I’m thinking you could be my official “Run-porter” for future races.)
If you’re game, here’s how to join my TBR We Run MLA Run in my Shoes contest:
- 1 free race kit for We Run MLA 10k
- Feature on www.thebullrunner.com for We Run Manila 10k Race Report.
- In 2 to 3 sentences, tell me why I should choose you to “Run in my Shoes” for Nike We Run MLA 10k.
- Post the answer in the comments section below.
- Only 1 entry per person.
- Only applicable to runners within Metro Manila.
- Winning entry will be chosen by TBR. Criteria for winning entry: content, originality, wit, writing style
- Contest ends Thursday, November 15, 2012, 9:00AM
- Winner will be given 1 complimentary race kit to We Run Manila 10k. Winner agrees to personally run the race, take photos, and write a race report for feature on www.thebullrunner.com. Article must be submitted by Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012. Minimum of 300 words.
- Winner will be posted here and will be notified via email.
Good luck and may the best writer/runner win!
AND THE WINNER IS…BARDMAN! Congrat Bardman for winning 1 Nike We Run MLA kit and the chance to have your race report featured here on TBR! Looking forward to reading it! I’ll email you soon. Thanks to everyone who participated. I promise to keep you in mind for other “Run-porter” opportunities 🙂