It’s our 3rd Bull Session for TBR Dreamers 2013 on Saturday, December 1, 2012 at Track 30th, Bonifacio Global City! I’ll be off to run Angkor Wat Half Marathon, but our TBR Dream Team will be there to take good care of you!
Event: BULL SESSION 3
Date: December 1, 2012, Saturday
Venue: Track 30th, Bonifacio Global City
Assembly Time: 4:30AM
Program: Short talk by Lit Onrubia followed by a 2 hour run around Bonifacio Global City
- Please come on time.
- Don’t forget your TBR Dream Cards for attendance.
- We recommend you leave your baggage in your cars, but if you must bring them, you may leave your baggage with our staff during the run. TBR will not be responsible for lost or stolen items so please avoid bringing valuables.
- We will be giving out TBR DM Official Race shirts to TBR DM 2013 Participants.
- Gatorade will be providing hydration but runners must bring your own bottles or hydration belts. We encourage waste free hydration for our Bull Sessions. (We’ll have cups during actual race day.)
- Bull Sessions are free and open to the public. Feel free to invite your friends.
LOCATION MAP: Track 30th, BGC
For any questions, call Macel at TBR DM Hotline: Sun 0942 477 6099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For complete calendar of activities for TBR Dream Marathon, click HERE.