It’s our 4th Bull Session for TBR Dreamers 2013 on Saturday, January 5, 2013 at our race venue, NUVALI, Sta. Rosa, Laguna! If there is one session that you shouldn’t miss, this would be it! This is a 3 hour run, a key long run in preparation for the marathon. (It’s also a great way to burn off the excess calories from the holidays!)
Event: BULL SESSION 4
Date: January 5, 2013 Saturday
Venue: Solenad Activity Area, NUVALI, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Click HERE for location map.
Assembly Time: 4:00AM
Program: Short talk by Lit Onrubia followed by a 3 hour run in NUVALI, Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
- Please come on time.
- Don’t forget your TBR Dream Cards for attendance.
- We recommend you leave your baggage in your cars, but if you must bring them, you may leave your baggage with our staff during the run. TBR will not be responsible for lost or stolen items so please avoid bringing valuables.
- We will be giving out TBR DM Official Race shirts to TBR DM 2013 Participants who have not claimed the shirts.
- Gatorade will be providing hydration. Please bring your own water. We recommend you practice using a hydration belt if you plan to use one on race day. (For race day, we will be providing both water and Gatorade every 2km)
- For those who have inquired, there will be no shuttle for this event.
- If you have flashlights or headlamps, we recommend you bring them.
- Bull Sessions are free and open to the public. Feel free to invite your friends!
For any questions, call Macel at TBR DM Hotline: Sun 0942 477 6099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For complete calendar of activities for TBR Dream Marathon, click HERE.