2014 Run United Philippine Marathon will be held on October 5, 2014 with Growee 500m, Enervon HP 10km, Alaxan FR 21km and Enervon Activ 42km race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the Seaside Boulevard, Mall of Asia.
You can now register at the Run United Philippine Marathon Race Expo at Greenfield District Central Park.
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES:
In-venue registration to be held at Greenfield District Central Park, Mayflower St. Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM August 15 to 17 only.
In-store purchase of the prepaid cards will be available at the following stores, from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting August 22, 2014.
RUNNR Store BGC
• B1 Bonifacio High St. The Fort, Taguig City
• 3F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Toby’s SM North
• SM North – The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
• SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
FOR RACE EXPO and IN-STORE REGISTRANTS: complete race kit will be given upon registration for runners participants. Singlet sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis. No additional fees will be applied.
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
- Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before September 14, 2014.
- Runner participants who register at the stores will receive their complete race kit upon purchase. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration.
- Those who will be registering for their friends must buy a prepaid card. The singlet will be given upon purchase of the prepaid card. The rest of the race kit shall be delivered.
- Singlet and finisher’s shirt size availability will be on first-come, first-served basis.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites:www.unilabactivehealth.com and www.runrio.com.
- Timing and Race Results: email@example.com
For online and in-store registration inquiries:
- Landline (+632) 703 1736 or (+632) 463 4814
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.