Congratulations to the first 900 Selected Runners for TBR Dream 2015! We hit 900 applications in less than 2 hours during registration last Friday! Woohooo!
For those who didn’t make it, we’re releasing the list of Waitlisted Runners and you’ll still get a chance to participate.
You may now download the list of 900 Selected Runners and Waitlisted Runners below:
- Selected Runners DO NOT have guaranteed entry into the race yet.
- Selected runners slots are reserved from August 15 to 17, 2014 only. To confirm your slot, you must register at The Athletes Foot (see details below).
- From Aug. 18 to 24, 2014, Selected Runners may still register until Aug. 24 but this will be on a first-come, first-served basis as Waitlisted Runners will be allowed to register as well.
- Waitlisted runners may register from August 18 to 24. This will be on a first-come, first-served basis until slots are full.
- P3,200 for Philippine residents (P150 goes directly to Hero Foundation)
- $150 for Foreign Participants ($10 goes directly to Hero Foundation)
- Aug. 15 (Fri) to 17 (Sun) – Only first 900 Selected Runners have priority registration
- Aug. 18 (Mon) to 24 (Sun) – 900 Selected Runners + Waitlisted Runners may register. First come, first served basis until slots are full.
Registration Venue: The Athlete’s Foot – Unit 7 Ground Floor, Two Parkade, Bonifacio Global City (along 30th St.)
Registration hours: 12nn – 9pm
Payment Options: Click HERE
For full details on registration, visit www.tbrdream.com.
For inquiries, contact Macel at TBR Dream Hotline at:
- Mobile: 0942-477-6099
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org