I love tuna. Love! I have it at least thrice a week thrown into my quinoa with veggies, folded into an egg for an omelette, or mixed with pasta for a quick, healthy meal.
Here’s one of our favorite family recipes, Tuna Quinoa Spaghetti, not just because it’s quick, easy, and delicious, but also because it’s healthy!
TUNA QUINOA SPAGHETTI
[ Ingredients ]
- 1 tbsp butter (or coconut oil as a healthier option)
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 can tuna chunks in water
- 1 package quinoa spaghetti cooked according to package directions (I got mine at Healthy Options)
- bunch of spring onions for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
[ Procedure ]
- Brown the garlic in coconut oil. Remove half and use this as garnish. Keep other half in the pan.
- Drop tuna and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Drop the pasta into the pan. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and transfer into serving dish. Garnish with spring onions and garlic.