So, ActiveHealth looks like it’ll step up its races with the new Run United Exceed, a 21km race co-presented by Tag Heuer to be held in BGC, Taguig on Sunday, April 2, 2017. Registration is on-going. Visit activehealth.ph.
Some of the innovations to the race include:
- exclusive medal for sub 2.5 hours’ finishers
- FREE UNDER ARMOUR shoes to the top 15 negative split medal finishers
- cheer stations in key locations
- cut off banner making sure runners make it in time
- all participants are also entitled to discounted privileges from partner merchants
- Run United Exceed Kit inclusive of race shirt, event shirt and other items
- Guaranteed slots to Angkor Wat International Full Marathon or Angkor Wat International Half Marathon await 2 lucky finishers
The concept is to shatter ones perception of time: to go against your greatest enemy, yourself.
The finisher’s medal and its design elements are inspired from an athlete’s journey in exceeding himself.
The Run United race shirt is a performance shirt made from light breathable and quick dry fabric to help participants perform better.
For more information about Run United Exceed, ActiveHealth and ActiveHealth Community App, please visit www.activehealth.ph and stay connected through facebook.com/UnilabActiveHealth and twitter.com/ulactivehealth.