WHAT: RUN FOR THEIR LIVES
WHEN: March 15, 2009
WHERE: Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
DISTANCE: 3K | 10K
TIME: Assembly 5:00 am | Race Start 6:00 am
FEES: 3K (P150) | 10K (P250)
Have you registered for this Sunday’s race? Obviously, I can’t join this one. But, I can think of a few good reasons why you should join:
- Perfect training run right before Condura Race on March 22. Why don’t you run 10k plus another 5 to 10k after? That’s what I would’ve done.
- It’s for a good cause. Funds raised will help save the lives of children with congenital heart defects.
- It’s organized by ExTribe, same raise organizer as New Balance 25k last November.
- You’re not injured like me so you have no right to skip a race on a whim when I’m itching to join one.
- Download registration form here
- Call: (0922)8196672
- Email: email@example.com
- Deadline: March 13, 2009
- Limited to 2,500 participants
- Register at:
- Planet Sports – PowerPlant, Trinoma and V-Mall
- New Balance Stores – Glorietta 4, Shangri-la and Festival Mall
- Athlete’s Foot – Robinson’s Ermita
- eXtribe office – 20-D Fourth St., St. Ignatius Village, QC (Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm)
- Visit ExTribe for more info. Click here.