Condura Race – Part 2
I made a lot of new friends at Condura Race and I have evidence to prove it! Check out the photos below.
But, for those I met, I apologize as I could not remember all of your names! Blame it on the exhaustion from the race, plus the epidurals I had upon giving birth to my two kids. So, for easy captioning, please submit a comment on this post with your name, race distance, and time (be proud no matter the time!) Oh, don’t forget to describe yourself because I may caption the wrong photo (you wouldn’t want that, would you?) Hope to see you again at the next race.
– Concepcion Durables Inc. Ton and Patrick Concepcion up on stage –
– with super hands-on Ton Concepcion who made sure everything went well for the race. Congrats again, Ton! –
– with Patrick Concepcion (Running Shield) and hubby. Congrats Patrick! Now you can enjoy your long runs again, free from race organizer anxieties! –
– with Rene Villarta (Jazz Runner) and Art Disini of Runnex –
– Now, this runner knows how to relax after a race! –
– Who’s photo are they staring at? –
– Nice to finally meet you Lugs! Hope you stay in Manila for a few more races –
– Flew all the way from Vigan for Condura Race –