Yes, a MAGAZINE! I’m completely thrilled to finally launch this on Sunday at Condura Run! The only thing I have yet to reveal is the featured runner on our cover (uhm, that’s why it’s just a silhouette for now).
The Bull Runner Magazine is a FREE, quarterly mini-magazine packed with the following information:
- Special feature on runners with great achievements or contributions in running
- Articles on training, gear, and nutrition by Coaches or experts in their field
- New running products
- Calendar of races and running clinics
- Directory of running resources such as Coaches, track ovals, ortho-doctors, clinics, shoes and many more!
- Travel photos of runners running anywhere in the country
- Special feature of a real runner and his/her personal records
- Plus: Comic relief from Tergat: the Lone Runner’s comic strip
Even better news, the same info (yes, even the directory) will be available on the soon-to-be-improved The Bull Runner blog.
Come back again tomorrow for details on the online promo.