From now until the end of July, each weekend is booked with not just a race, but a good race. Just check out my list of races.
My running conscience has been tapping me on the shoulder, telling me to take it easy and not get overly excited again, but I can’t help it! Race organizers nowadays always have something new to offer, so I end up spending Mondays to Fridays scratching my head thinking “Should I?” or “Shouldn’t I?” 9 out of 10 times, I give in.
Here’s my racing schedule from now until the end of July (my race schedule is subject to change depending on my mood):
- June 14: Animo Triathlon. Too bad I can’t make it to PTAA Charity Run. I still registered for PTAA earlier today though and I’m crossing my fingers I win the roundtrip ticket to Honolulu. (Yes, you can win the raffle even if you don’t run.) If I win that, I would take it as a sign that I should run the Maui Marathon!
- June 21: Men’s Health, easy pace
- June 28: Botak or GIG…still choosing
- July 5: Milo…10 or half, still choosing, definitely it will be easy pace
- July 12: Robinson’s Fit & Fun, 10k
- July 19: SECRET BIG RACE…I’m super excited for this. Blocking off my sched for this one. I highly recommend you do the same. This race by Finish Line will be in a new route and will have a lot of new offerings for runners. Wish I could tell you, but I have to zip my mouth until Tuesday.
- July 26: Come Run with M.E…of course I’ll join a race organized by my alma mater!
How about you? What’re you’re plans for the next month and a half? I’m guessing it’s as busy as mine.