Condura Race Pack Redemption
The race pack redemption has been moved to THE CONDURA VILLAGE and ASICS EXPO. It is located at the parking lot in front of R.O.X at Bonifacio High Street (29th Street cor. 7th Avenue)
RACE REDEMPTION SCHEDULE
- Thursday, February 4, 3pm-8pm
- Friday, February 5, 11am-10pm
- Saturday, February 6, 11am-6pm
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR RACE PACK
Bring your acknowledgment receipt, go to The Condura Village. Go to the race redemption tent, fall in line in the corresponding race category tent with your surname’s first letter. There will be a separate redemption area for the 3K and 5K runners and a separate redemption area for the 10K, 21K, and 42K runners as follows:
3K / 5K
TENT 1 A-B
TENT 2 C-D
TENT 3 E-F-G-H-I-J
TENT 4 K-L-M
TENT 5 N-O-P-Q
TENT 6 R-S-T-U
TENT 7 V-W-X-Y-Z
10K/ 21K/ 42K
TENT 8 A-B
TENT 9 C-D
TENT 10 E-F-G-H-I-J
TENT 11 K-L-M
TENT 12 N-O-P-Q
TENT 13 R-S-T-U
TENT 14 V-W-X-Y-Z
International runners: that registered may redeem and pay the race kits at the international runners tent.
Runners help desk: for any assistance please proceed immediately to the runners help desk tent.
- All registration details turned over are deemed final. No changes will be allowed.
- Best effort will be exerted in giving everybody their chosen shirt sizes, but there will not be any absolute guarantee. No exchange will be allowed.
- For lost acknowledgment receipts, please do the following BEFORE coming to The Condura Village:
- Email the Condura Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following details
- name on regform
- distance registered
- where you registered
- The secretariat will verify the database, and once confirmed, you will be sent a confirmation email which will serve as your new acknowledgment receipt
There will be NO RACE PACK REDEMPTION on race day.