It was just what I needed to refuel. A long break from the chaos of the city and even the world wide web. For the first time in a long, long time, I kept my mac locked in its bag…and I didn’t miss it at all.
The past days in Baguio was just what I needed to remember that I should always live in the moment. To be fully present in my kids’ lives without thinking of errands that must be done or work that must be finished. To spend more time with the hubby without the children in tow. To run without worrying about pace nor distance and having the time to stop and smell the flowers (or pines)…
We had such a grand time at Baguio I almost wish I wasn’t back in Manila just yet…
– Swimming at the heated pool of Baguio Country Club is always a must –
– They say musical chairs is a good calorie burner… –
– …and so is hunting for Easter Eggs –
– Li’l Miss TBR found the silver egg and won a brand new Barbie doll for it –
– Of course, no trip is complete without a run! I ran a total of 30km in Baguio. More on this in tomorrow’s post –