The week of FEB 21 to 27, 2011 is a major week for TBR Dream Marathon runners. Check out what Coach Jim Lafferty wrote in our TBR Dream Marathon training program…
On the Saturday of that week, February 26, 2011, we will be running BULL SESSION 4: our longest run before the big marathon day – 3 hours and 30 minutes or a minimum of 30k in our race course in our race course, NUVALI! It will essentially be our practice run before the big day. We are so excited for everyone!
To TBR Dream Marathoners, we look forward to seeing you at NUVALI! Some of our volunteers—Dream Chasers and Pacers—will be there to run with us, too! A few notes and reminders:
- Assembly is at 3:30 a.m. in Solenad Activity area.
- Briefing by Lit Onrubia at 4:00 a.m. and going into various groups
- Treat this as your practice run for the marathon: eat the same pre-race meal, wear your planned marathon attire and shoes, take the same gels and sportsdrinks
- Gatorade will be provided but bring your own hydration belts as well (the same belt you plan to use for the marathon)
- We will NOT run the entire race course but only a portion of it. We will run on 7km of NUVALI Blvd. and go back and forth to ensure that no one gets left behind during the entire run
- Restrooms available at Solenad, Evoliving, and portalets provided by NUVALI on the route
- Roads will be well lit
- Parking available at Solenad area
- NUVALI is kind enough to provide us with a free shuttle service from ROX, Bonifacio High Street to NUVALI and back. It will accommodate only 24 runners. First come, first served. Please click HERE for full details and sign in sheet.
- For directions to NUVALI, click HERE.