It’s Christmas here at The Bull Runner! For the next five days, I’ll be giving away tons of prizes in celebration of thebullrunner.com’s 4th Anniversary (wow, has it been this long?!) and my 35th birthday (woah, am I that old?!) both of which fall on May 5. Yup, cinco de mayo. Hence the contest name: 5 to 5/5!
This is the 3rd edition of this contest which started in 2009. Every year, the prizes just get bigger and better. Thanks to our generous friends and sponsors, we’re giving away over P50,000 worth of prizes this week! (If you are interested in donating prizes, please email thebullrunner(at)gmail.com.)
This, my friends, is the official launch of the contest which begins today. Yup, today!
This is my way of giving back to all of you for your unwavering support of all the crazy stuff that I do for the love of running. From this blog to the magazine to TBR Dream Marathon, you guys have been there to lurk, comment, email, post on my FB wall, send me a tweet, smile for a photo op with me, or yell “TBR” as we run past each other in a race. It’s really what keeps me inspired and motivated to do more for running.
Thank you for visiting me in the morning even before you get started with work. Thank you for dropping by just to read about my training or the new gear I’m pining for. Thank you for taking the time out to share your thoughts, ask questions, cheer me on, or just letting me know there are a lot of wonderful runners I have yet to meet out there. Thank you for allowing this blog to change my life in a way I never would have imagined. Thank you, thank you, from the bottom of this Bull’s heart.
Now, on to CONTEST RULES:
- Everyday for the next 5 days I will post an entry on 5 to 5/5 Contest. Only one contest entry per day with no particular schedule.
- Rules, prizes, and contest period will vary from day to day and will be explained in detail in that specific post. (Clue: Usually the early birds have more chances of winning.)
- Contest will be announced on thebullrunner.com but may be played out on this blog, Facebook, Twitter, or all of the above.
- Winners can win as many prizes as they want. So, let’s say you win on Day 1, you can win again on Days 2, 3, 4 and 5. By May 5, you may accumulate enough prizes to retire from your day job and just focus on running! (Yeah right!)
- Day One starts TODAY. Stay tuned!
Let the games begin!