Running at night + beer + shopping + entertainment all on the long weekend of Halloween. What more could you ask for?! Gotta start training for this guys and ghouls!
adobo Run After Dark 2011 is a fantasy-themed run for an estimated 5,000 runners. This electrifying, one-of-a-kind event kicks off the Halloween-All Saints’-All Souls’ Day long weekend. After last year’s initial adobo Run After Dark, the organizers are ready to mount the 2nd edition with more pizzazz and surprises. There will be an after-run party with live music, free flowing beer, a sideline bazaar, spectacular performers (samba percussionists, poi dancers, fire breathers, carnival queens), fireworks display, dazzling lights show, and fantasy costumes.
What: adobo Run After Dark 2011
When: 29 October 2011
Where: Aseana Business Park, Bay City, Pasay-Paranaque (near MOA)
Race Categories: 15k, 5k, 3k Costume Run
Event Organizer: Crush Communications
Assembly Time: 7:00pm
Gunstart: 15K → 8:10pm | 5K → 8:20pm | 3K → 8:30pm
- Click HERE to download registration form
- Registration fee: P750 (all categories)
- Registration Period: (may end earlier depending on availability)
- Manual registration – Oct. 3 to 23, 2011 – Runnr Trinoma, Toby’s Megamall, R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street
- On-line registration – Sep 1 to Oct 23, 2011 (delivery of race kits starts on Oct 3, 2011) – www.adoborun.runningmate.ph
- Race Registration Inclusions: Race singlet, Runningmate Timing Chip, Bib Number, Finisher’s Certificate, Loot Bag, Party Stub, Finisher’s Medal (for top 500 15k & 5k runners, respectively)