Who can get over the high of running their first marathon? It’s been a little over two weeks since TBR ULAH Dream Marathon and most of our Batch 2014 runners are still on cloud 9!
As for me, I’m overwhelmed and grateful for the support of everyone who made the 5th TBR ULAH Dream Marathon a success. While it started with Jim and I, the event only gets bigger and better with the help of an entire community. In behalf of the Dream Team, thank you to our Dream Chasers especially team heads Bea, Gene, Botchoy, and Allan, our sponsors especially Unilab Active Health, Runrio, Nuvali, and New Balance (see our other sponsors below!), race marshals with lead marshal Coach Roel, TBRDM Alumni who helped support our runners, Pacers, and TBR friends and family who came!
Sharing with you photos from race day. Photos are courtesy of our official photographers, Photo-Ops. If you would like to view more photos, visit the Photo-Ops Facebook page.
– Before gun start at 1:30 AM –
– Happiness! –
– TBR Alum Maricel Pangilinan and hubby Anthony drop by to share homemade Gatorade popsicles and to run with the runners –
– Sprint to the finish –
– A marriage proposal at the finish! Lyn got herself a medal…and a ring…that day! –
– Medals await the finishers –
– Daniel Matsunaga finishes his first marathon at TBR ULAH Dream Marathon –
– Father finishes his first marathon with his child –
– Couples finishing their first marathon hand-in-hand –
– Joanna Preysler-Francisco and Raul Francisco kiss at the finish. Both ran their 2nd TBR ULAH DM –
– Fangirl moment for me. Daniel and I have the same limited edition NYC Marathon New Balance shoes! –
– She’s one happy finisher! –