This is the Course Map for TBR ULAH Dream Marathon 2015. Race starts and finishes at E. Nature Avenue. The course is a double loop of 21km through the rolling hills of scenic Nuvali. There will be 10 water and Gatorade stations, 2 of which are Pumped Up stations, 4 Dream Chaser Stations, and medical aid at every other hydration station. There will be a band at the junction and special New Balance tent at the Miriam college turnaround. Exciting times, Dreamers!
For this year, Avon Philippines invites you all to wage WAR! W.A.R. or Walk And Run against Breast Cancer, that is. (How clever is that?!) The run will be held on October 12, 2014 in SM Mall of Asia with a walk, 5k, and 10k distance. (more…)
This is the official course map for TBR ULAH Dream Marathon 2014 on February 16, 2014.
What will you see on the route?
(1) Dream Chaser stations: 4 stations with 15 volunteer runners, mostly TBRDM alumni, who will provide you support, food, motivation, and help during the course of the entire race. Others will provide you with free massage while others will run with you holding umbrellas. Just wait for them to surprise you! There’s no other race in the world with this feature!
(2) Music: Bands during the race and as you run towards the finish. Our band this year is Ammo Band, ex-band of popular Journey lead singer Arnel Pineda, with special guest triathlete Reujen Lista.
(3) Water and Gatorade Stations: Water and Gatorade stations at every 1.5km.
(4) Pumped Up Stations: Stations with water and Gatorade PLUS chocolates, bananas, ice, Tiger Tail, petroleum jelly, and medical aid.
(5) Dream Mobile for Spectators: No one else will be allowed on the route except for registered runners, Dream Chasers, and registered Pacers. Your family and friends will be able to cheer for you on the route if they hop on the Dream Mobile, a bus that will take spectators around the course.
* Note: Organizers reserve the right to make changes in stations or course before race day. Runners will be informed should any revisions be made.
For more details on the race, click on our website HERE.
OUR DREAM CHASERS FOR 2014
Here’s the final list of Dream Chasers for 2014. Thank you guys for volunteering!
|TENT 1||TENT 2||TENT 3||TENT 4|
|1||Allan Ray Enriquez||Gene Tiongco||Botchoy Hain||Bea Hernandez|
|2||Allan Tauyan||Gari Tiongco||Rio Mayuga||Mark Hernandez|
|3||Nora del Rosario||Rico Manuel||David Uichanco||Ronnel Go|
|4||Craig Logan||Bryan Ermac||Michael Arcilla||Graciano S. Santos|
|5||Michelle Logan||Lynette Ermac||Mike Cordero||Odie Cacho|
|6||Japo Ignacio||Dennis Mascardo||Ding Go||Lala Bautista|
|7||Bert dela Victoria||Maricar Mascardo||Jose Pestano||Trixie Castaneda|
|8||Darius Ian Manlagnit||Joana Azcueta||Donna Gojo-Segunial||Juvy Pagtalunan|
|9||Eda Maningat||Joseph Nebrida||Mikey Villanueva||Joey Odhuno|
|10||James Havana||Peachy Tamayo||Mel Nicolas||Beeps de los Santos|
|11||Josh Tadena||Vangie Gregorio||Evan Lu||Millette Rances|
|12||Karlgene Piga||Marriz Agbon||Luzel Tibo-oc||Vanessa Quiza|
|13||Dada Castro||Hya Dadap||Mark Tibo-oc||Russel Hernandez|
|14||Yoel Uy||Gem Chico||Sheri Anne R. Endaya||Joma Sison|
|15||Ronna de Leon||Harry Duruin||Minnie Beth Tomas||Kai Rebulanan|
* Team Leader is the No. 1 DC per tent
Registration is now open for one of the most anticipated races of the year, RUN UNITED 2. I’m joining this. Hope to see you guys!
In Unilab ActiveHealth’s continuing efforts to promote an active and healthy lifestyle among families, 2012 Run United will have its second leg on June 17, 2012 at SM Mall of Asia.
Kids from age 5 to 12 years old can join the Ceelin 500-meter dash to jumpstart their journey to fitness. Moms, dads and older siblings can choose from the different race categories like 3km, 5km, 10km, and 21km.
Registered participants of 500-meter dash, 3km, 5km, and 10km will receive their singlet upon registration. The Active Health race belt bag, bib with timing chip, and Riovana 10% discount stub can be claimed during the 1st ever Run United race expo scheduled on June 13-16, 2012 at BGC Grounds Riovana from 2pm to 8pm on June 13 and 10am to 8pm on June 14-16.
The participants of the 21k category will have a different singlet color design which makes the runners extra special, aside from the freebies that they will get during the race expo in BGC and the 2nd piece of the collectible medal and finisher shirt. A personalized RunRio Timing Card will be exclusively given to them they just need to present their old IPICO timing chip during the registration to get the replacement.
21km runners will also get to enjoy running the Bonifacio Global City to Mall of Asia race route, giving them a chance to improve their PR for Run United 1. Shuttle service will be provided from MOA as pick-up point for 21km runners.
“Active Health delivers Unilab’s vision of providing active health solutions for Filipino families,” Unilab Active Health Head Alex Panlilio said. “We encourage families to start or continue leading active lives through our events like Run United.
Active Health Sport Events Executive Lester Castillo said, “As we have always done in the past, we continuously improve Run United series to give runners a better experience and encourage them to keep running. Through our partnership with Coach Rio dela Cruz, Run United has become one, if not the best, running event in the country.”
As a testament to the level of commitment that Active Health brings to the runners, it has brought in the Team Bike Boutique, the official merchandise partner of Ironman races worldwide, to organize the Run United Race Expo happening on June 13-16, 2012 at the BGC Grounds near Mercato.
The race expo completes the active health experience by gathering runners, sports enthusiasts and their families in this four-day event. Runners can hang out with their friends while checking out the coolest and latest sports apparel. Fitness and athletic brands also present their latest products and services, including gadgets, running gear, among others.
Coach Rio dela Cruz said the race expo brings Run United to a whole new level. “Major international marathons like the ING New York Marathon and Chicago Marathon hold their own expos days before the event. Together with UNILAB Active Health, we look at some of the best practices from international races, and apply them to the Run United Series to further enhance the race experience of the Filipino running community.”
Registration for 2012 Run United 2 is ongoing at the following stores
• Riovana at Bonifacio Global City and Katipunan, Quezon City
• Toby’s at SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City and SM North The Block, Quezon City
For online registration, check details at www.unilabactivehealth.com or www.runrio.com. Registration is until June 3, 2012 on a first come first serve basis.
2012 Run United 2 is for the benefit of Gawad Kalinga and Children’s Hour. For more inquiries, check out www.unilabactivehealth.com and www.facebook.com/unilabactivehealth.
Below is the 42km Course Map for TBR Dream Marathon on March 20, 2011.
The race will be held in NUVALI, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The route will be a 21km loop x 2 all on paved roads within NUVALI. Roads will be well lit but runners who wish to bring headlamps or flashlights may do so.
- Start: Back of Solenad, near Parking Area
- Immediate RIGHT. Slight LEFT and LEFT again at Starbucks and LEFT onto NUVALI Blvd.
- Follow NUVALI Blvd. passing the rotunda. Cross the bridge and, at crest of hill, turn LEFT until the MAJOR TURNAROUND. Follow Nuvali Blvd. back.
- RIGHT at Evoliving Center, then turn RIGHT heading to Abrio. Circle around Abrio Rotunda. Go straight towards Solenad and make a UTURN. Make a RIGHT back towards Evoliving Center. RIGHT onto Nuvali Blvd.
- RIGHT at the bridge. Immediate LEFT after the bridge into Solenad. Weave through Solenad boardwalk and lake area. RIGHT at Italianni’s and LEFT at Domo Tomo to head out of Solenad area.
- Turn LEFT at the end of the road and LEFT again at Starbucks. LEFT back onto NUVALI Boulevard. This marks the end of Loop One.
- Start LOOP 2: Repeat Step 3 to 5.
- From Solenad area, head straight towards the FINISH LINE.
- Hydration stations will have water and Gatorade. This will be placed at every 1.5 km of the route.
- Aid Stations will be placed at every other hydration station (approximately 3km). These will have basic first aid kit, petroleum jelly (vs chafing), salt sachets, Tiger Tail foam roller (vs tight muscles), and Bodivance (for blood circulation and to battle cramps) manned by a nurse.
- Key Stations will have more stock of water and Gatorade. These will also have sponges, ice, bananas, Cadbury Zip chocolates, and Tiger biscuits.
- Dream Chaser Stations will have 10-14 runners who will cheer you on and support you to get you through each kilometer. Most of our Dream Chasers now are alumni of TBR Dream Batch 2010. This time, they’ve gone the extra mile—literally and figuratively—to surprise you with super creative and unique ideas for each tent. I heard some have prepared music, cameras, and tons of food!
- Hammer Gels will be distributed at the assembly area at 1:30 AM. They will also be placed near the 10km station and 21km station. We have allocation of 3 gels per runner.
- Kinesio Taping will be available before and during the race to be placed by certified professionals. Until supplies last.