WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE GREENFIELD CITY RUN:
- New route – Running in Greenfield City in Sta. Rosa, Laguna is something new and exciting. Plus, the air is definitely fresher over there. (See photos below)
- Organized by Coach Rio de la Cruz – Expect to have a well-organized race with all the usual perks of Rio’s races: abundant water, plenty race marshalls, and Photovendo
- Full day of activities – Since you’re driving out to Sta. Rosa, organizers made sure it was worth the trip. Take the family along to enjoy a 2k run for kids, coffee and pastry fair, a weekend market, children’s play area, and outdoor outlet bazaar. Yes, time to shop for affordable running apparel!
- Lots of freebies – A little birdy told me runners will receive a ton of loot
- Online registration via Finish Line – Registering for a race has never been this easy. You can register online, pay via credit card, and choose to pick up your race packet at Nike or have it delivered at your doorstep.
- Great design – Race collaterals were designed by yours truly. Okay, I know I’m pushing it 🙂