adidas recently opened its newest store at the heart of Bonifacio Global City. The retail outlet carries various lines of adidas shoes and apparel including: basketball, training, football, Originals and, of course, running.
“It’s not just about being an athlete or being into sports. The new adidas outlet will further promote the importance of having an active, healthy lifestyle, which Bonifacio Global City has successfully fostered,“ said adidas Philippines’ Brand Activation Manager, Adrien Semblat.
– George Youssef, Country Manager, and Jason Gervasio, Brand Communications & Sports Marketing Manager of adidas Philippines –
A fashion show presenting the different collections adidas has to offer featured models like Rocky Salumbides and Luke Jickaine, and former Binibining Pilipinas Marie Ann Umali. The catwalk, painted in adidas’ trademark 3 stripes, allowed models to traverse from the store’s interiors to the program area along the Two Parkade walkways in BGC.
– A female model fully clad in adidas women’s apparel –
– A model waiting his turn to walk the ramp –
I dropped by to check out the loot! And I bumped into some friends!
– with bloggers Jun, Vima (Kulit Runner), and Bards (Banana Running) –
– Nice bumping into Tessa Prieto-Valdes –
The new adidas store is located at Two Parkade, 30th St. corner 7th Ave., Bonifacio Global City.
For more updates, follow adidas Philippines at facebook.com/adidasPhilippines.